Unibody All-Welded Corridor Lockers
A Classic Appearance
Our unique double frame, unibody all-welded design provides a durable locker with a classic appearance that is backed by our life-time warranty.
What is Unibody All-Welded?
- Superior unibody all-welded corridor lockers include our double vertical frame design adding strength, integrity, durability and visual appeal.
- First we start with prime grade cold rolled sheet steel. 16 gauge for all body components except backs which are 18 gauge. Doors are heavy 14 gauge.
- Sides are formed to be an integral part of the front vertical locker frame which locks into the bottom for precise alignment and added strength.
- We MIG weld an additional channel shaped vertical frame member between doors providing a continuous door strike at both the hinge and latch side of the door.
- The top and bottom are flanged downward at the front to form a 1-1/2" high channel shaped top and bottom horizontal frame member continuous across the multiple column unit up to 60" wide.
- The base is a full 1-1/2" high keeping locker contents away from moisture on the floor and/or wood/concrete base.
- Front-to-back channel stiffeners are welded into the base under each side panel providing a strong anchor bearing surface for installation and increasing overall unit strength.
- Horizontal tier dividers for double and triple tier models project through to the face of the locker forming a horizontal cross member between doors for maximum strength.
- Guaranteed in writing by our lifetime warranty.
- body construction: All-welded unibody construction, 16 gauge solid sides integral with frame, 16 gauge continuous top, 18 gauge solid back, 16 gauge bottom
- doors: 14 gauge louvered doors are standard. Plain, Security-Plus, Safety-View and diamond perforated door styles are optional
- handle: Deep-drawn seamless stainless steel recessed handle
- door strike: Continuous vertical door strike at both hinge and latch side
- latching: 12 gauge latch hooks MIG welded to frame. Gravity lift-type multi-point spring loaded latching:
- 3-point latching for openings 48" high and higher
- 2-point latching for openings 20" high thru 36" high
- hinges: 16 gauge continuous piano type
- hooks: 2-single hooks and 1-double hook is standard. 1-double hook only for triple tier and 1-double and 1-single hook for 9" wide openings 30" and higher
- shelves: 16 gauge hat shelf for single tier openings 60" and
72" high, 16 gauge intermediate shelves
- warranty: Lifetime