DigiTech™ Electronic Access Lockers
Locks arrive in Day-Use mode for shared use and can be programmed for permanent use by management.
Powered by 2 AA batteries which provide in excess of 10,000 uses.
LED's flash to indicate low battery level.
Locker can be opened when batteries are low or dead by using the Master Key override
8-digit master and sub-master codes for two levels of management security
User can lock and unlock any available locker door with a user selected 4-digit code. Upon returning, user enters the 4-digit code to unlock the door. Code is erased and the locker is available for the next user.
User enters a pre-programmed 4-digit code to unlock and use locker repeatedly. Lock does not require a code to relock door.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Knock-down, 24 gauge
- BODY STYLES: Single, double, triple and six tier
- DOOR: 16 gauge, louvered type, 18 gauge for box doors
- LATCHING: Single-point
- HINGES: Continuous piano type
- HANDLE: User programmable electronic lock/handle, single-point latching
- HOOKS: One double prong ceiling hook and two single hooks per single and double tier opening. One double ceiling hook for triple tier. No hooks for 6 tier
- COAT RODS: Available for single tier at a nominal cost
- SHELVES: Hat shelf is included in single tier lockers.
- LEGS: 6" high legs are standard. Lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.
Also available with Safety-View Plus clear polycarbonate doors
- Click here for more information