Marquis® Booksafe®III -
Unibody All-Welded Corridor Lockers
Double Frame Unibody Construction
The Best School Locker you will ever see, our third generation Marquis® Booksafe® locker now includes reinforced double frame unibody construction and a modern seamless deep-drawn stainless steel recessed handle. The industry's first and best single-point all-welded corridor locker just got better, stronger and more durable. We guarantee it with our lifetime warranty on all Marquis Booksafe III Lockers. Doors are provided without louvers for a clean flush front.
What is Unibody All-Welded?
- Superior® unibody all-welded corridor lockers include our double vertical frame design adding strength, integrity, durability and visual appeal.
- First we start with prime grade cold rolled sheet steel. 16 gauge for all body components except backs which are 18 gauge. Doors are heavy 14 gauge.
- Sides are formed to be an integral part of the front vertical locker frame which locks into the bottom for precise alignment and added strength.
- We MIG weld an additional channel shaped vertical frame member between doors providing a continuous door strike at both the hinge and latch side of the door.
- The top and bottom are flanged downward at the front to form a 1-1/2" high channel shaped top and bottom horizontal frame member continuous across the multiple column unit up to 60" wide.
- The base is a full 1-1/2" high keeping locker contents away from moisture on the floor and/or wood/concrete base.
- Front-to-back channel stiffeners are welded into the base under each side panel providing a strong anchor bearing surface for installation and increasing overall unit strength.
- Horizontal tier dividers for double and triple tier models project through to the face of the locker forming a horizontal cross member between doors for maximum strength.
- Guaranteed in writing by our lifetime warranty.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: All-welded unibody construction, 16 gauge solid sides integral with frame, 16 gauge continuous top, 18 gauge solid back, 16 gauge bottom
- DOORS:14 gauge plain doors with a 3" wide 18 gauge full height door stiffener are standard. Louvered, Security-Plus and diamond perforated door styles are optional
- HANDLE: Deep-drawn seamless stainless steel recessed handle with single-point latching
- DOOR STRIKE: Continuous vertical door strike at both hinge and latch side
- LATCHING:Single-point maintenance-free quiet latching with 11 gauge MIG welded latch
- HINGES: 16 gauge continuous piano type is standard.
Heavy-duty 13 gauge 3-1/2" 7 knuckle hinges are available
as an upgarde
- HOOKS: 2-single hooks and 1-double hook is standard. 1-double hook only for triple tier and 1-double and 1-single hook for 9" wide openings 30" and higher
- SHELVES: 16 gauge hat shelf for single tier openings 60" and 72" high, 16 gauge intermediate shelves
- WARRANTY: Lifetime